Thursday, May 03, 2007

Meme-mia




I've been tagged by Florence over at Windbag and Thunder and if you've got some thoughts about the nature of contemporary folk art, go on over and have your say.

So, the rules of the meme are...

"Start with 7 random facts/habits about yourself
People who are tagged have to write their 7 things on their blog
Then choose another 7 people to get tagged and list their names
Don't forget to leave them a comment to tell them they
have been tagged and to read your blog"

So here goes:

1. I like asking questions. Sometimes I ask too many questions. I prefer asking questions to answering them.

2. I like wikipedia. I know it has its faults but I still like it. I like what it told me about memes when I went there to look up what they were. I loved Richard Dawkin's book "The Selfish Gene" when I read it in my early 20's. And I love that meme-ologists believe that memes mutate and evolve via natural selection.

3. Whoops! look at that. One of my meme chromosomes didn't replicate properly and it's telling me to ask a question rather than tell you a random fact about myself.

4. Does anyone think that Cate Blanchett ever has doubts about the choices she's made in life?

5. And here's another one... How long do we have to wait for humans to evolve into more altruistic beings?

6. And another... Can someone tell Richard Tognetti that I'm available now that he's split from his wife?

7. And finally, this meme stops here. Sorry Florence but the only people I know to tag have already been tagged!

.

No comments: