Sunday, January 24, 2010

...Return

Melissa Cameron is curating an exhibition called ...Return to coincide with this years JMGA conference in Perth. The exhibition will feature the work of ex-WA jewellers: Melissa Cameron, Michelle Kelly, Regina Middleton, Belinda Newick and Robin Wells. I found out about it from Melissa's blog and I wanted to share with you some work by Michelle Kelly because I really liked it!

Michelle Kelly.jpg

Michelle Kelly, Basidiomycota 2007


Michelle Kelly.jpg

Michelle Kelly, Basidiomycota 2007 (detail)

Lovely.

I won't be going to the conference cos I've got something else on. Bummer

.

2 comments:

Kate said...

oh beautiful :) Love the colour! Wish I could get there too...

wholesale fashion jewelry said...

Wow Great Post and Great Blog. Wonderful-jewelry.com is online fashion jewelry wholesale store where you can buy small quantity. And quality for any items are guaranteed. It is easy to order and to pay, we accept payment by Paypal. And we are easy to communicated.

fashion jewelry wholesale