Wednesday, November 29, 2006

You Like Me... You Really Like Me!

Thank you to everyone and your wonderful compliments. I really am extremely chuffed. I feel blessed to have found a career path that provides me with so much satisfaction and the fact other people get enjoyment out of my work too leaves me feeling completely ecstatic!

Here are the images (once again taken by
Terence Bogue) of the brooches from Intervention. They are all made from old biscuit, tea and toffee tins tabbed onto a base of copper. See here for an image of the back of one of the brooches.




The Boys from Ponderosa Ranch

Snappy and Sly

Beth and Pip

The Hunter and His Hound


Winkin Blinkin and Nod

3 comments:

Liana Kabel said...

Oh MY! There are no words...

Anonymous said...

GODDAMMIT THEY'RE FANTASTIC!

Robyn Sinclair said...

I adore these, Anna! Congratulations.