Friday, March 23, 2007

I love mail

I know that this is a jewellery blog and you're probably not interested in my personal life but I have to post that I GOT MAIL!! And how good it is. Thank you to Brigette (could your airmail sticker have been any bigger and I love my Siamesemu), Hannah (I had so much trouble opening the double layer envelope, I still think I have missed a little pocket with a surprise Euro-treasure in it) and Katherine (my table is covered in glitter now too). I also got a note from the post office which is in Estonian so I can only assume I have a parcel waiting for me somewhere.

Also, I found this...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


via Sienna Gallery which I thought might be of interest to my knitting friends which includes the aforementioned Brigette.

I love you all

.

No comments: