Tuesday, February 09, 2010

blog update

I've changed the layout and updated the editor so that I can more easily post images like this...


and this...





and this...


 

and this...
 
 
Just in time for valentine's day!! These are some of the images I took yesterday with my new photo booth. Any advice as to how to get better pictures with this equipment would be much appreciated. 
And this new editing malarky is just as difficult as the last one. I used to use html links to my flickr site to upload photos but it just took too much time (I'm not even a novice when it comes to html, I just used to cut and paste the given link at flickr). I'm thinking that this blogger thing is aimed at windows users and mac users just have to suck it up.

.

1 comment:

ellareiss said...

That's really very nice blog it was really interesting reading this blog post thanks for sharing with us.
_____
Murano Glass