Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Pouffes

Just thought I'd show some old work. This is a selection from a group of Pouffes I made for a show called 'The Bead in Contemporary Art' which was held at LaTrobe Regional Gallery in 2005. It was a group show and I was chosen to exhibit alongside such luminaries as Louise Weaver, Fiona Hall and Louiseanne Zara. Proud as punch, I was. Each Pouffe was named after a street in which I have lived.

The work is currently on display at e.g.etal Flinders Lane store.




French Ave 2005. Object (pouffe): patinated brass, glass beads
and enamel paint. 80x80x80mm. photo: Terence Bogue



Palmer St 2005. Object (pouffe): patinated brass, plastic beads
and bead caps. 60x100x50mm. photo: Terence Bogue


Musgrave St 2005. Object (pouffe): patinated brass, glass beads,
bead caps and iron wire. 120x60x60mm. photo: Terence Bogue

No comments: