Sunday, February 17, 2008

'Reef' earrings #1

OK, so here's some new work.

And a question.

How the bl.... h.... do you photograph earrings?


sliver and dyed howlite earrings.jpg

silver and dyed howlite earrings


I'm just not totally convinced that this is the best way.


silver and dyed agate earrings.jpg

silver and dyed agate earrings


I'm not happy with the way the earring hooks fall.


silver, onyx and pearl earrings.jpg

silver, onyx and pearl earrings


And I'm a bit concerned about how pink the background is but these are just the thumbnails.


silver and dyed and bleached sea bamboo earrings.jpg

silver and dyed and bleached sea bamboo earrings


If anyone can point me in the right direction for some good examples of earring photography, I would very much appreciate it.

I'd also like to point out what a dodgy jeweller I am, take a look at the hooks in the last photo - one has a bend and the other is straight!

1 comment:

Clau said...

Hi great earrings....
I have a same problem with earrings photos!!! i hate them
but http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5187491 here a few of beauty and simply earring photos